Texas Adjuster License: Step-by-Step
Simply put, to obtain your Texas adjuster license, you need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the approved, 40-hour Texas Pre-Licensing course through AdjusterPro
- Complete the steps for fingerprinting
- Apply for a license and pay the licensing fee:
- Texas Residents: Apply for the license online.
- Please follow the instructions for completing the online application in the tutorial here.
- Non-Resident DHS:
- Use paper application Form FIN506 if you are designating Texas as your home state
- All Students: Include a copy of your pre-licensing certificate of completion as well as a copy of your receipt from fingerprinting when you submit your application. Your certificate of completion is available under 'Achievements' in your online classroom.
Have you completed the above requirements and are curious about whether your license has issued?
Wondering what's next now that you're licensed? We've got the resources you need!
- Take a look at our collection of career-related support articles
- Enjoy the content of the AdjusterPro Blog
- Join our Facebook Alumni Group for opportunities to ask questions and network with other adjusters
Once your license is issued and you need to maintain it, we've got what you need!
- Check out our complete Texas adjuster Continuing Education packages
- Ready to renew? Click here to get started
Got questions that still need answering? Please contact us so we can assist.